[gradsusr] idealized simulation in WRF: em_hill2d_x

Liping Liu liping_liuwang at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 10:23:48 EDT 2013

Jennifer,
Thank you so much for your reply! It helped. I figured out what went wrong by going through it step by step. Just for the record, it is not an issue with Grads, it is mainly my mistake. I forgot that I switched the test case, and I didn't clean up the .o files before I re-compiled the new case.Sorry for the confusion. But this forum is very live, I learned much from reading the questions and answers.
Thanks!
Liping