[gradsusr] how to remove x-axis and y-axis (lines) of a "cbarc" color-bar?

Mohsen Soltani soltani.clima at gmail.com
Wed May 29 02:41:15 EDT 2013

Dear All,

I used "cbarc" to run color-bar on the map (see the attached file number
1). I adjusted the position of the color-bar where I wanted to. But, I'd
like my color-bar (file number 1) to be something like the enclosed file
number 2.

On the other hand, if we assume the color-bar's background as a triangle, I
want the two lines (x-axis and y-axis) to be omitted/removed. How can I do
that?

Any suggestion?

Mohsen

--
some are weather-wise some are otherwise!
e-mail: soltani.clima at gmail.com