[gradsusr] idealized simulation in WRF: em_hill2d_x

Liping Liu liping_liuwang at hotmail.com
Tue May 28 08:11:58 EDT 2013

This may be a question to the WRF forum, which I tried but no response there.
Since I am using Grads for display, I am hoping someone can help me here.
I ran the test case in WRF following their instruction in README. They don't have instruction on how to display the results. So I did ARWpost and used Grads to plot the results. But I didn't get the expected figures as those in the link: http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/Examples/wrf_Hill2d.htm
Anyone did the test case, please help?
Liping