[gradsusr] Problem opening nc File

Kishore Ragi kishoreragi at gmail.com
Tue May 28 01:35:06 EDT 2013

Hi Jaya,

You might find some tool with the data of RegCM. That tool creates a ctl
and you should open with open yourfile.nc.ctl

Please find you tool that accompanied with the data... Or you might know
that the version of RegCM so that you compile the model and you will see
your tool in Bin directory....

Best regards,

Kishore