[gradsusr] can't install fortran compile software

Zhihong Zhuo fairyes at zju.edu.cn
Mon May 27 08:49:15 EDT 2013

Dear all,

I need to draw the ice-core station distribution diagram in opengrads, before I write the ctl file, I need to change the  decimal data to binary format, and I want to use fortran compile language,but I can't find an appropriate fortran compile software to install to my win7-32bit home edition PC, do you have such software to used in your computer, hope you can share with me or help me to find one? thanks a lot.

Zhihong

--

 Zhihong Zhuo,Postgraduate Student

 College of Environmental and Resource Sciences, Zhejiang University

Address: 866 Yuhangtan Road, Hangzhou, China

Email: fairyes at zju.edu.cn