[gradsusr] Temperature Advection

Mohsen Soltani soltani.clima at gmail.com
Sat May 25 01:24:19 EDT 2013

Hello Eric,

Thank you very much for your nice suggestion. Yes, it would be much better,
if I plot it in K/day. But, where exactly I should put this (86400) in the
following function?

define dtx = cdiff(t,x) define dty = cdiff(t,y)define dx =
cdiff(lon,x)*3.1416/180 define dy = cdiff(lat,y)*3.1416/180display -1*(
(u*dtx)/(cos(lat*3.1416/180)*dx) + v*dty/dy )/6.37e6

Thank you!
Mohsen

--
some are weather-wise some are otherwise!
e-mail: soltani.clima at gmail.com