[gradsusr] SDF file does not have any non-coordinate variables

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Fri May 24 17:16:24 EDT 2013

I think the problem is that your Z coordinate is named "level" in most places, except the variable name, which is "lev". GrADS is detecting the variable 'lev' as the Z coordinate for the internal grid, but all the variables have "level" in their dimension name lists, so they do not make the list of non-coordinate variables -- GrADS thinks they are on a different grid.
--Jennifer

Jennifer M. Adams
IGES/COLA
4041 Powder Mill Road, Suite 302