[gradsusr] display one area with one word on map

Mohsen Soltani soltani.clima at gmail.com
Thu May 23 10:45:57 EDT 2013

Chinh,

You may also use "gxout grid" to find the exact value(s) for a
particular variable e.g. geopotential height 500-hPa on the map:

          'set gxout grid'

Which, you will end up with a grid values on the map, and then you can
find the exact value that you are looking for!

Next, you can use the following command to locate name for that area on the map:

   'draw string  9.60 1.00 Hword'

Mohsen