[gradsusr] About my problem to extract data to text format from nc file

Luis Blacutt luis.blacutt at gmail.com
Wed May 22 16:51:41 EDT 2013

Hi Jaya,

It might be useful for you also to tell us what are you up to, unless you
want to make something very specific with your resulting txt data I think
you can squeeze grads more than just generating data. However you can check
these pages

http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradcomdsetgxout.html
http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradcomdsetfwrite.html
Also there is an add-on for excel, you can open, edit and other activities
of netcdf file. You have to download it and install it
http://code.google.com/p/netcdf4excel/

Best regards
Luis