[gradsusr] Imagemagick command line inside Grads (OpenGrads), how do I.

Howard Staines metris at xtra.co.nz
Tue May 21 15:46:56 EDT 2013

Good morning,

2.1 looks exciting ... thank you for your hard work ... graphical output is
real money ball!

My question ... trying to use imagemagick to combine graphics files ... Im
using Opengrads And can do the job outside of Grads. But want to do it from
inside.

Want to add a logo.gif to the bottom of the main output

And this is where I get stuck
' script stuff that produced main image ....

! sh Composite -geometry +30+698 logo.gif maingraphic.png \ new
graphic+logo.png

Ive been playing around to work out where I am going wrong

Any ideas?

Regards Howard Staines
Metris, New Zealand