[gradsusr] dotted area on map

Nikola nikola_vikic at email.t-com.hr
Mon May 20 23:16:19 EDT 2013

Sounds great ! Thank you so much! But, I tried to do it and I still get the
"unwanted" contours. Not sure what am I doing wrong.

Do you know maybe where should the set black command be situated considering
the commands:

set gxout shaded

d temp

set gxout contour

d temp

is there any difference? I think I tried all the combinations..

thanks again,

Nikola