[gradsusr] Your Grads problem

Mary Ndlovu maryndlovu2 at gmail.com
Sun May 19 12:39:00 EDT 2013

Hi,

Thank you. I am plotting T2M annual cycles for the three models, (
1951-2010; 1860-2005;1901-2009)... and if i succeed with this I will do the
same for precipitation and SLP. so i tried the methods above earlier  and
nothing works... so the question is how else can i do it. I cannot get the
TDEF from my GRADS, it says
*Unknown command: TDEF*