[gradsusr] Cannot contour grid - all undefined values

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 12:06:34 EDT 2013

Generally that means you tried to display a variable that is not defined at
a given vertical level or time slice.  Did you try to plot a surface
variable when your dimension environment is not lev 1000 or z 1?  Was this
a defined variable?
Give more information.

Jeff Duda

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Estefanía Jiménez <
estefaniajimenez.r at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone! I'm getting this when I'm trying to display the temperature:
> *Cannot contour grid - all undefined values*. Does anyone know what the
> problem is??
>
> Thank u!
>
> --
> Met27