[gradsusr] calculating the trend for summer seasons

Mohsen Soltani soltani.clima at gmail.com
Fri May 17 02:23:57 EDT 2013

Hello Eric,

Thanks for your email. Actually, I rechecked the plots and I have to say
that the annual plot is real/correct. The unit is in terms
of millimeter (mm).

FYI: I used the daily precipitation data complied by APHRODITE's water
resources with a resolution 0.25 x 0.25 degrees grid over the Middle East
including Iran.

Mohsen

--
some are weather-wise some are otherwise!
e-mail: soltani.clima at gmail.com