[gradsusr] to write data in a format to open it in Excel 2010?

Suman Maity suman.buie at gmail.com
Thu May 16 00:30:27 EDT 2013

You can open, edit and other activities of netcdf file through MS-Excell.
All you have to download an add-on for excell and install it. Here I am
sending a link from which you can understand what to do and how:
http://code.google.com/p/netcdf4excel/
Check it and do as written in the link and tell me whether you are
satisfied or not.

Regards
'S Maity'
Suman Maity*
Research Scholar
Center for Ocean, Rivers, Atmosphere and Land Sciences(CORAL)
Indian Institute Of Technology Kharagpur.

*  *