[gradsusr] math_mod and other functions

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Tue May 14 08:48:04 EDT 2013

Myeong,
They work in GrADS scripts.  I have used most or all of them at one time or
another.  As far as I know, they do not work at the command line.
Stephen Mc

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 2:08 AM, MyeongHee Han <mhan at rsmas.miami.edu> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Is the function like below (ex. math_mod) working in Grads?
> http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/mathfunctions.html
> I got error message like
> 'math_mod' not a variable or function name.
>
> Myeong

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.

If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.