[gradsusr] Lable of time-axis with desired time-interval

Mukund Chipade mdchipade at tropmet.res.in
Thu May 2 02:23:34 EDT 2013

Dear Sir,
I am a frequent user of the grads.
I am facing a following problem while using the grads.
I plotted a "Lat(on y-axis)-Time(on x-axis)" graph in the grads with time domain 1 June to 30 September for 3 years.
I labled y-axis(latitude) using 'set ylint=15' and is working but for the time-axis lable, I am facing some problems. or
I want to lable on the x-axis (i.e.time axis) with the equal time interval, say of 10 days.
Which syntex is to be used for the lables of desired interval of time on the time axis.
It is requested to guide for the same please.
Thanking you and with regards.
--- Mukund Chipade.