[gradsusr] Font problem afte rinstaling Grads 2.0.2

Mr. Darwin G. Adams (Contractor) adamsdg.ctr at afrl.hpc.mil
Wed Mar 27 10:19:35 EDT 2013

I have the following error concerning fonts on the x86_64 Linux install
of Grads.

Any help on what I need to resolve in the installation?

Darwin

Error opening stroke character data set
   Data set names = /app/grads/x86_64/grads-2.0.2/font1.dat ; font1.dat

ga-> q config
Config: v2.0.2 little-endian readline printim grib2 netcdf hdf4-sds hdf5
opendap-grids,stn geotiff shapefile
Grid Analysis and Display System (GrADS) Version 2.0.2
Copyright (c) 1988-2011 by Brian Doty and the
Institute for Global Environment and Society (IGES)
This program is distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY
See file COPYRIGHT for more information.

Built Thu Nov  8 13:55:26 EST 2012 for x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu

This version of GrADS has been configured with the following options:
   o Built on a LITTLE ENDIAN machine
   o Athena Widget GUI DISABLED
   o Command line editing ENABLED
       http://tiswww.case.edu/php/chet/readline/rltop.html
   o printim command for image output ENABLED
       http://www.zlib.net
       http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/libpng.html
       http://www.libgd.org/Main_Page
   o GRIB2 interface ENABLED
       http://www.ijg.org
       http://www.ece.uvic.ca/~mdadams/jasper
       http://www.nco.ncep.noaa.gov/pmb/codes/GRIB2
       g2clib-1.4.0
   o NetCDF interface ENABLED
       http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf
       netcdf 4.1.2 of Oct  5 2011 11:54:30 $
   o OPeNDAP gridded data interface ENABLED
   o OPeNDAP station data interface ENABLED
       http://iges.org/grads/gadoc/supplibs.html
       libgadap 2.0
   o HDF4 and HDF5 interfaces ENABLED
       http://hdfgroup.org