[gradsusr] cannot generate .idx file from .grb2 file in grads under

T. haghroosta haghroosta at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 15 12:36:51 EDT 2013

Dear Sualo, Thanks again, I don't know what happened, but right now I did it again and it was done. It is really strange because although I did it few times, it was not done correctly. Anyway thank you for your help. I have a question beside of grads. I run the wrf model and I would like to compare SST, latent heat flux, sensible heat flux and precipitation rate with real data or observed data. Do you know which database is suitable for my aim in part of comparing? Best regards, T.