[gradsusr] ammended script

Eric Altshuler ela at cola.iges.org
Thu Mar 14 18:22:31 EDT 2013

Hi kaikombo,

Here are a few script changes you should make:

1. remove the lines 'set x 1 144' and 'set y 1 73'
2. change 'set lon 0 360' to 'set lon -180 180'
3. move your sdfopen commands (uwnd and vwnd) outside the while loop--it's unnecessary to open these files every time through the loop
4. remove the 'reinit' command that's inside the while loop
5. remove 'disable sdfwrite', this is an invalid command

Best regards,

Eric L. Altshuler
Research Scientist
Center for Ocean-Land-Atmosphere Studies
4041 Powder Mill Road, Suite 302
Calverton, MD 20705-3106
USA

E-mail: ela at cola.iges.org