[gradsusr] Pygrads: galab problem for ga.contour()

Huang Treng-Shi chinook.huang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 22:17:39 EST 2013

Dear Grads Users,

I try to use the pygrads module, and found some problems.  It works fine
for the GaNum and GaCore modules but not for GaLab.

When I try to use the GaLab module, I got the following error message to
use the contour() function, can anyone help me to solve this problem...

/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pygrads-1.1.8-py2.6.egg/grads/numtypes.py:131:
DeprecationWarning: object.__init__() takes no parameters
  ma.MaskedArray.__init__(self,data, **kwargs)
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/matplotlib/backends/backend_gtk.py:621:
DeprecationWarning: Use the new widget gtk.Tooltip
  self.tooltips = gtk.Tooltips()

some of my system messages are:
CentOs 6.3 i686 system
python-matplotlib 0.99.1.2