[gradsusr] problem in displaying variables

T. haghroosta haghroosta at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 1 09:48:21 EST 2013

Dear Recardo, I did it, but I got the error; I have attached the image of the case. In fact, I didn't understand "At the same window where you run grads, you run the program gribmap.", because I always go to menu start in windows and select the Grads icon and run the grads at first, how can I run gribmap before running the Grads? I have a question beside of my problem, Is there any grads network where I can connect and do the works at that environment? Regards, T. > Message: 4