[gradsusr] problem in displaying variables

T. haghroosta haghroosta at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 1 00:29:26 EST 2013

Dear Ricardo, I have attached an image to show the command window of my Grads, and gribmap window. At first I wrote the command "gribmap -i fnl_20081112_00_00_c.ctl" and pushing the enter key in Grads window, I got the error that you can see in the image. I thought maybe I should type the command in the gribmap window, I did, but the window was closed after running the command. I also have attached the ctl file.I have Grdas19, and windows7 (64bit). Regards, T.