[gradsusr] Ask about

Mohsen Soltani soltani.clima at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 14:58:52 EDT 2013

Mohammad Reza,

You need to use "ncgen" command to convert a text file into a netCDF (.nc)
file as follows:
****************************
ncgen -o x.nc foo.cdl* *
*
*
that,
x, will be the name of you .nc file, and foo, is the current txt file,
which is gonna be converted.
For more information, see the following link:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/ncgen-man-1.html

Good luck,
Mohsen
*
*

--
some are weather-wise some are otherwise!
e-mail: soltani.clima at gmail.com