[gradsusr] spatial correlation

"Rogert Sorí Gómez" rogert.sori at mail.com
Sat Jun 1 10:17:24 EDT 2013

Dear Users, Does anyone know how to calculate the correlation coefficient in GrADS? I have two variables (Sea Surface Temperatures) and a datasets with the same temporal evolution in just a meteorological station I'm using the NCEP/NCAR reanalysis data from jan1949 to nov2010. I need a (spatial) map of correlation coefficients for that period over the sst atlantic zone. I've explored the functions tcorr and scorr, but none of them is suitable for that. Any comment is valuable for me. Best Regards Rogert Sorí