[gradsusr] Characteristic of 3 hourly precipitation

Mohsen Soltani soltani.clima at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 16:30:34 EDT 2013

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "characteristics of ...". But, however,
you may want to draw the time series of your data for a particular period
of time, e.g. December 2002, by using the following script: Your output
will be something like the attache plot, which it's a daily precipitation
data.

******************
'sdfopen ............'
    'set lat 37'
    'set lon 49.5'
t1='01dec2002'
t2='30dec2002'
   'set time 't1' 't2
    'set gxout bar'
    'set bargap 25'
    'set barbase 0'
    'set vrange 2''set ylint 2'
    'set ccolor 4'
    'd .....'
You can also do this: 'set gxout stat', to get some useful statistical
information...

Mohsen

--
April showers bring May flowers!