[gradsusr] Hello to all users of Grads

avi kojokro kojokroavi at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 04:24:59 EDT 2013

Hו  Colleen Mikovitz
My goal is to do as much as possible that the script will be automatic, What my
intention.
in The original script ,I have these lines:

prompt, min? '
Pull min
prompt 'max? '
Pull Max

'set vrange' min 'Max

I want to create a script where I will not have to say to Grads the maximum
and minimum, I want  it will be automatically, using the lines you
told me where
the problem is.
Is it possible to create such a script?

Avi.