[gradsusr] Hello to all users of Grads

Colleen Mikovitz jennifer.c.mikovitz at nasa.gov
Fri Jul 26 11:27:38 EDT 2013

Avi,

Just going line by line from your script on the Grads prompt, it looks like the problem is here:

'define max=max(hgtprs,e=1,e=21)'
'd max'
m1=subwrd(result,4)

"d max" is what you are plotting in the Grads window, there is no result to assign your script variable m1.  The same probably goes for m2, thus it fails  when you try to use them in vrange.  I'm not sure what your intent is, so I'm not sure how to help more.

Colleen