[gradsusr] conversion

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Thu Jul 25 09:29:22 EDT 2013

You also need to multiply x 24 to get mm/day, i.e.,  x 3600 x 24.  Stephen
Mc

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 4:49 PM, leonardo <leoclarke at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear GRADS Users
>
> This is not a GRADS question but I hope someone can help.
>
> I have a data set with precipitation flux (kg m-2 s-1). Does
> anyone know how can I convert to precipitation rate in (mm d-1)?
>
> Thanks
> LC

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.

If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.