[gradsusr] geotiff tags

Dominik Schneider Dominik.Schneider at colorado.edu
Tue Jul 23 15:15:00 EDT 2013

It is configured to receive my own posts, that's why I was unsure. I'm
looking now and it seems gmail may have filed it away because it was the
same as my sent version so I apologize.

RE: datum, it's not very satisfying to see WGS84 knowing its NAD83 when
using GIS even if they are similar. I guess I will continue to define it
after reading it in. Thanks for your help.

Dominik Schneider
o 303.735.6296 | c 518.956.3978