[gradsusr] GrADS Loop Help

Emily Wilson wilson.emily.parker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 10:22:51 EDT 2013

Hi Martin, the second script is using zonal wind stress as the variable, I
would like to use daily temps.  Also I am confused as to how to use the two
links embedded in your last email.  Right now I am comparing the two
scripts to try and get one to work.  My GrADS knowledge might be too
minimal for this task so I am thinking of other options.  Attached is a
script I wrote that loops through the 63 files.  I need to add code that
will display the daily temps per month, per year and something is  not
working in the loop.  Would you mind looking at this script for me and
offer any suggestions?
Thanks,

*Emily P. Wilson, Intern*
Research and Conservation Department