[gradsusr] GrADS Loop Help

Emily Wilson wilson.emily.parker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 14:24:26 EDT 2013

Hi Martin,

I put in my lat lon coors in the new file and ran the script but the
message "Opening input file air.sig995.1948.nc" is repeated until I
manually close GrADS.  It seems as if the script is not looping to open the
other 63 files and just keeps looping and opening the file for 1948.  How
could I fix this?

Thanks again for all your help,

*Emily P. Wilson, Intern*
Research and Conservation Department