[gradsusr] Shift in the lattitude while plotting in grads mercator/latlon projction

James T. Potemra jimp at hawaii.edu
Thu Jul 11 13:40:30 EDT 2013

Itesh:

Your model output is 640 x 460, but your descriptor file has
xdef = 639 and ydef = 459.  These should be 640 and 460,
respectively.  Also, I think what Mohsen meant was to make
sure your starting lat/lon is the same in the descriptor file
and model grid, i.e., you have 61.1815 as the starting lon
and -3.1006 as the starting lat.  Are these the same as the
model grid?

Jim