[gradsusr] GrADS Loop Help

Emily Wilson wilson.emily.parker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 11:39:20 EDT 2013

Hello,
I am trying to create code that loops thru netCDF files air.sig995.1948.ncthru
air.sig995.2010.nc, and writes the data values to a table or file that is
organized by year and by month.  I'm assuming I would have to define the
month boundaries for leap years and non leap years as well as define which
years are leap years and which are not.  However I do not know how to
create all of these loops and definitions.  This table will then be
converted to an excel file so that R can be used to loop through all the
months in all the years and pull out the max/min temps for each month in
each year.
Thanks in advance for the help!
*Emily P. Wilson, Intern*
Research and Conservation Department