[gradsusr] Pulling max/min temps via a loop?

Emily Wilson wilson.emily.parker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 11:20:34 EDT 2013

Hello, I am trying to create a data set that contains a max temperature and
a min temperature for every month in years 1948 thru 2010.  Temperature
data is contained in individual files per year named air.sig995.1948.ncthru
air.sig995.2010.nc.  Not worrying about leap years and such right now, how
would I prompt GrADS to loop through all of these net CDF files, pull the
max and min temps for each month and write them to a table or some file
form?
Thanks in advance,
*Emily P. Wilson, Intern*
Research and Conservation Department