[gradsusr] latitude longitude (grid) line thickness

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Wed Jan 30 16:04:51 EST 2013

Yes, the 'set grid' command probably should have a thickness setting. I will add that to my to-do list. But you can 'set grid off' and display your variable then overlay a contour plot of the internal variable 'lon' and 'lat' and use 'set cstyle' and 'set cthick' and 'set ccolor' to control how they look.
--Jennifer

On Jan 30, 2013, at 3:45 PM, Jeff Duda wrote:

> As far as I know, you can't control thickness of lat/lon lines unless you draw them manually using a series of 'set line'...'draw line' commands.  The command set grid allows you to control only the color and line style of the lat/lon lines.
>
> Jeff Duda
>
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 5:19 PM, Nicholas Graham <ngraham at hrc-lab.org> wrote:
> Hi - How does one set the thickness of latitude and longitude lines.
> I'm using various versions of grads - e.g.  2.0.2
>
> thanks - Nick

> Jeff Duda
> Graduate research assistant
> University of Oklahoma School of Meteorology
> Center for Analysis and Prediction of Storms

Jennifer M. Adams
IGES/COLA
4041 Powder Mill Road, Suite 302
Calverton, MD 20705