[gradsusr] Fw: EOF and spectral analysis on GrADS

ugo okoro uknac23 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 00:35:49 EST 2013

hi,

please i use windows and not quite familiar with linux environment.

However from this link; http://www.atmos.ucla.edu/~munnich/Grads/EOF/
if you can suggest to me how to solve the following problems in windows it will be highly appreciated;
	1. "If you never used a User Defined Function (UDF), set your environment variable GAUDFT to point to your UDF table file, for example:

csh:
>$ setenv GAUDFT $HOME/grads/udft.txt
>sh:
>$ export GAUDFT=$HOME/grads/udft.txt

You may like to add these lines to your .login (csh) and/or .profile (sh) files".
	2. "Add an eofudf entry to your UDF table file:
eofudf 2 6 expr value value value value char
sequential
/your/path/to/eofudf <-- Your path to the eofudf executable eofudf.in
eofudf.out"