[gradsusr] Fw: EOF and spectral analysis on GrADS

Jose Augusto Paixão Veiga veiga.uea at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 14:56:13 EST 2013

Dear EOF expertise,

one of you would have a material given instruction (if possible step by step) on how to calculate EOF?

I would like to do a fortran program, from the initial point (for example: 1-read a 3-d matrix data, 2-calculate its inversion, 3-multiply it by its ....), to calculate EOF for climate study purposes.

A flux diagram will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Augusto