[gradsusr] plot

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 00:07:58 EST 2013

T.,
You'll have to set your x and y coordinates to a fixed point, then set your
time dimension to vary over the span you want to plot.  Then it's as simple
as 'd sst'.  There are some other options you can use to control the range
of the values along the axes, but this works as a basic starting point.

Jeff Duda

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:07 PM, T. haghroosta <haghroosta at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  Dear All,
>
> How can I plot for example sst (in Y axis) and time ( in X axis)? Just to
> show the changing sst with time. I mean I don't want to display map, just I
> want to show variation of sst with time.
>
> Regards,
>
> T.

Jeff Duda
Graduate research assistant