[gradsusr] Error in using skew.gs

Amulya Chevuturi amulya.chevuturi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 02:10:58 EST 2013

Dear Jeff

Thank you for all your help. Now I am finally able to make the figure.
Actually I got stuck with some problem for a while I was trying to remove
all the say comments that I had added as it kept showing mistakes. But then
I went forward and copied the skew.gs file again from ARWpost folder and
made the changes in the levels as you suggested and the output was formed.

Thank you so much for all your help.

With regards,
Amulya Chevuturi