[gradsusr] How to calculate the velocity potential for a local domain ?

Becker, Bernd bernd.becker at metoffice.gov.uk
Thu Feb 28 11:52:20 EST 2013

Arlindo,
this may be messy and I have not tried it.
But:

If you take some of the global climate data sets,

interpolate your local model grid up to the (coarser) scale (resolution) of the climate data set

cut out the area of interest from the climate data

replace with your regional model output (coarse)

then run fish.

Comments? Anyone?

Cheers,
Bernd.

--
Bernd Becker   Climate Impacts Product Development
Met Office Hadley Centre    FitzRoy Road  Exeter   Devon EX1 3PB  United Kingdom