[gradsusr] problem in displaying variables

T. haghroosta haghroosta at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 02:47:18 EST 2013

Dear Jeff,  The problem is this that I can open the .ctl file but I cannot display any variable inside the q file list ( command "d variable"). Dear Saulo,
I renamed the control file as same name as .idx, but the problem was not solved. I got these errors : GRIB I/O error: Bit map I/Odisplay error: invalid expression Don't you think; it is related to converting process from fnl type to a control file and an idx file? Dear manu, Of course I did as like you said, but it didn't work. Regards , T.