[gradsusr] problem in displaying variables

Saulo Carvalho spc_meteor at yahoo.com.br
Tue Feb 26 06:29:22 EST 2013

T.,

You may try "q vars"

Best regards.

Saulo Carvalho

________________________________
 De: T. haghroosta <haghroosta at hotmail.com>
Para: gradsusr at gradsusr.org
Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 25 de Fevereiro de 2013 22:38
Assunto: [gradsusr] problem in displaying variables

Dear All,

I can open a .ctl file but when I use the display command " d variable," It cannot be displayed while I see that variable in the list of variables by the "q file" command. The error message is:  invalid expression!

Could you please see the attachment? That is a part of "q file" command. For example, I used "d lftxsfc" command, but I got the error. What should I do?

I am looking forward to hearing from side of you.

Regards

T.