[gradsusr] problem in displaying variables

T. haghroosta haghroosta at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 20:38:24 EST 2013

Dear All,

I can open a .ctl file but when I use the display command " d variable," It cannot be displayed while I see that variable in the list of variables by the "q file" command. The error message is:  invalid expression!
Could you please see the attachment? That is a part of "q file" command. For example, I used "d lftxsfc" command, but I got the error. What should I do?
I am looking forward to hearing from side of you.
Regards T.