[gradsusr] problem with grads installation

Mubashar Dogar mubashardogar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 11:52:15 EST 2013

Hi Jenifer,
Actually we wanted to install this older version for two reasons:
1) It automatically open netcdf files having 365 day calender. Actually we
handle our GFDL model output files in FERRET and writes a netcdf which can
not be opened with opengrads latest version even specifying 365 day option
using xdfopen and it needs full ctl. So we generally have this issue with
many different netcdfs each has unique lat, lot and height coordinates.

2ndly we wanted to do EOF Analysis.

So plz help us to install this older version.

Regaeds,

Mubashar