[gradsusr] how put the output numbers in an excel or a text file

Amulya Chevuturi amulya.chevuturi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 23:41:50 EST 2013

Dear Haghroosta,

Have you tried the script fprintf.gs that is available online. Please
download and add it to the directory you are going to run the script or
give the path to where you save it. An example of the script I used to
calculate area average precipitation with fprintf is given below.

'reinit'
'open XXXXX.ctl'
'set t 1 15'
'define r=aave((rainc+rainnc),lon=74,lon=84,lat=26,lat=34)'
'fprintf.gs r rain1.csv %g 0'
'close 1'

Hopefully this also helps.

Regards,