[gradsusr] How to read CMORPH data

Bob Kuligowski - NOAA Federal bob.kuligowski at noaa.gov
Thu Feb 7 09:11:17 EST 2013

Dear Marwan,

     That's the directory I use; the control files and README files are
in that directory and the data are located in the subdirectory.  You
just need to make sure you use the right control file for the data you
want, and you can confirm that by comparing the file name in the DSET
entry with the file type you are using.

     As far as opening all of the files using one .ctl file, I've never
tried it but it might be possible...hopefully someone else in this
listserv can help you there.

Cheers,
Bob