[gradsusr] citations in messages

Bonan Antonino abonan at arpa.veneto.it
Wed Feb 6 03:58:51 EST 2013

Hi all

Is there a way to avoid complex citations after a replying message?

I mean, i.e., those boring texts starting from
"Today's Topics:

> 1. Re: can not show my kml file in google map.!! (mehdi
> kebriaee) (mehdi kebriaee)
> 2. Re: Average in two different time and locations (T. haghroosta)
> 3. Re: Average in two different time and locations
> (Muhammad Yunus Ahmad Mazuki)
> 4! . Re: Average in two different time and locations
> (Muhammad Yunus Ahmad Mazuki)"

It should be enough to cite just the last message, if one wants to write a reply. Just as a normal mail software could do. Maybe it's a problem in sending messages from the website of the mail server?

This is not a claim against who use that boring way to reply: it is a request for the administrator of the list.

Dr. Antonino Claudio Bonan
Meteorologo
ARPAV- Centro Meteorologico di Teolo
via Marconi, 55