[gradsusr] binary to netCDF conversion problems

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 16:04:58 EST 2013

>From your 'q dims' result:
X is varying   Lon = 0 to 360   X = 360.5 to 1080.5

I'd be willing to bet my grad student stipend Grads is using the points x =
360 through x = 1081 (inclusive) to write out the data.  You should set
your dimension to something else to avoid having half-index values or
decrease your x-dimension environment boundaries by 1.0 points each ('set x
361 1080').  Either that, or adjust the XDEF entry in your control file to
match what you're setting in your dimension environment.

Jeff Duda

Jeff Duda
Graduate research assistant