[gradsusr] Average in two different time and locations

T. haghroosta haghroosta at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 03:20:15 EST 2013

Dear All, I would like to write a script for these aims, could you please lead me. Of course I have written some, but I couldn't get a good result. open a file, set time in 1 Read a parameter like T in a special longitude a latitude for example lon=90, lat=35. (T1) Then set time to next step, I mean t=t+1 Read parameter T in another special location, like lon= 75, lat= 20. (T2) Then I would like to calculate average of T1 and T2. At the end I want to show the value of the average. Could you please help me? Regards, T.